We believe in a continuing relationship, unfolding as a client’s program and plans take shape.
Goodkin Consulting conducts real estate market research in virtually every aspect of the industry, advising institutional and private investors, lenders, joint ventures,
Our team draws on decades of experience in every phase of the real estate cycle. In fact, many of the lessons regarding sales, mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures outlined in Lewis Goodkin’s highly acclaimed book, “When Real Estate and Home Building Becomes Big Business,” apply to today’s market.
In every engagement, our real estate firm develops a customized package or services designed to meet a client’s specific requirements, including:
- Market analysis for new residential and commercial developments
- Advising institutional and private investors
- Analyzing commercial loan and bank real estate owned (REO) portfolios
- Providing valuation services on loan portfolios
- Consulting with lenders on repositioning and disposition strategies for distressed residential and commercial properties
- Reviewing development and workout proposals
- Providing due diligence services
- Assisting with acquisitions, mergers and joint venture strategies
- Preparing market growth assessments and competitive analysis
- Conducting economic and demographic research to assist investment interests in determining the growth potential for target banks and/or holding companies.
- Expert Witness Services
Our involvement with a project doesn’t end with the delivery of a report. We believe in a continuing relationship that unfolds as a client’s plans take shape.
In the ever-changing residential marketplace, Goodkin Real Estate Consulting has done virtually every type of market study or financial analysis, including:
- For-sale developments – Planning, designing and effective marketing
- Condominiums – High-rise, conversions, first-time buyers, pre-retirement buyers, retirees
- Land sales – Bulk sales, pods to builders, lot sales to the end user
- Country club communities – Attached and detached product golf and tennis clubs, aerobic centers, swim and social neighborhood clubs
- Rentals – Urban and suburban, for the younger or older market, vertical and horizontal
- Urban redevelopment – Creative
Whether starting from scratch, repositioning or converting an existing project, every plan needs a thorough footing in the market’s dynamics. What is the right product, mix and pricing levels? How should the product be marketed and to whom? What amenities does the project need to compete? What levels of absorption can be expected under differing economic scenarios? Goodkin Real Estate Consultants answer these questions and others with direct, precise, market-related answers.
Goodkin Consulting has done more pre-retirement and retirement housing market analyses than any other firm in the industry. As a result, we have become one of the leaders in the area of active adult communities and well-elderly housing, including lifecare, congregate, personal care, and adult day care.
Our firm is highly knowledgeable about designing and creating successful projects in this highly segmented marketplace, which ranges from “baby boomers” seeking active adult or pre-retirement communities, healthy retirees in their 60s and 70s, and older retirees who need more assistance and support.
Our team assists clients with:
- Determining the most promising demographic market
- Identifying the appropriate product mix and design
- Suggesting appropriate amenities and services
Our firm has an extensive history of helping developers successfully enter the adult community/retirement field, including Del-Webb’s original Sun City development in Arizona, Century Village in Florida, and U.S. Homes’ Sunbelt communities.
- Mixed-Use and TND Developments
- Asset Disposition Strategies
- Public Sector Projects
- Planned Communities